Seeking Broker In Charge (BIC)
Looking for a cutting edge brokerage with growth and retirement?
The Hawaii Real Estate Team is looking for a Real Estate Broker to join our team! The Broker in Charge will lead and manage a group of independent licensed real estate agents in Hawaii, will recruit, train, and coach licensed real estate agents as well as manage the internal operations team.
- Platinum Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement Revenue Share
- Compensation Negotiable
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
Operations and Team Management
- Review transactions
- Work with agents to set and meet both sales and career goals, coordinate training opportunities, and provide general guidance and support
- Plan and run the team meetings
- Plan and implement Property team strategy and operations
- Assess, modify and/or set up systems to increase efficiency
- Run team meetings with the agents and weekly with the staff
- Cover the day-to-day functions delivered by the full-time staff
- Including functions such as transaction management, needs assessment, client services, and other duties as directed
Recruiting and Retention
- Executing a recruiting strategy and plan with revenue share
- Identifying existing agents in marketplace to potentially recruit
- Establish recruiting goals.
- Schedule meetings with potential agents to discuss opportunities
- Organize meetings or call to discuss recruiting, office/agent issues, deal flow, etc.
- Provide leadership, direction and support
- Required the meet and provide support for existing agents in support of retention
- Responsible for daily (as needed) coaching of new and existing agents
- Assist in Training new agents.
- Should be available via phone, email, and text to train/coach any agents who have specific questions about current deals, listings, daily challenges, etc.
- Assist with customer/client relationships
- Required participation in industry specific events in the area as needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience managing a team of internal employees
- Working knowledge of various markets in Maui and other islands
Your Experience (Preferred)
- Experience and knowledge with real estate and sales and property management
- Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team of real estate agents
Your Additional Skills and Abilities
- Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment
- Manages work assignments to meet deadlines
- Displays leadership and innovation in design while working with business areas
- Computer skills and technical ability with emerging systems
Contact us for a confidential discussion