Home Inspection and Contingencies
Home Inspection and Contingencies in Hawaii, Maui and Oahu
- Coordinate buyer’s professional home inspection with seller.
- Review home inspector’s report.
- Enter completion into transaction management tracking software program.
- Explain seller’s responsibilities with respect to loan limits and interpret any clauses in the contract.
- Ensure seller’s compliance with Home Inspection Clause requirements.
- Recommend or assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors to perform any required repairs.
- Negotiate payment and oversee completion of all required repairs on seller’s behalf, if needed.
- Order Survey or Staking depending on what was negotiated in contract, careful here.
- Order CCR’s or Condo Documents, make sure to order the right ones…
- Order water inspections if required.
- Make sure ALL contingencies dates are met, if the date passes you will lose your right to that contingency, could cost you $$$