1) Thoroughly review the Purchase Agreement
2) Counter Offers, and Amendments to ensure that each document is fully executed with proper dates, initials, signatures.
3) Open escrow, obtain file number and request the Escrow Instructions, Commission Instructions and Preliminaries.
4) Contact all parties and introduce our role in the transaction as your Personal Closing Facilitator.
5) Enter all of the contacts, appropriate dates and documents into the transaction management service software - we will then invite all parties involved.
6) Send SRPDS Form via SRPDS.com Provide a completed Seller Disclosure Package and deliver to the buyer's agent and monitor a timely return, as well as ensure that all contract time-lines are adhered to.
7) Schedule and send copies of the termite and any other reports to buyer's agent and to escrow.
8) Order any requested escrow amendments.
9) Upload all documents, disclosures and reports into the transaction management service software as each one is received or fully executed throughout the transaction process.
10) Ensure that escrow has received all documents including the termite report, home warranty invoices, commission instructions and any other required documents.
11) Track escrow time-frames for receipt of earnest money deposit, delivery and return of escrow packages, and delivery of HOA documents as applicable.
12) Make sure that all disclosures and reports have been provided and ensure that all signatures, initials and dates have been completed.
13) Issue Escrow Instructions