LIMITED SERVICE LISTING
BUYERS AGENT PURCHASE CONTRACT INSTRUCTIONS
LISTING IS NOT A “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO)
LISTING IS A LIMITED SERVICE MLS ONLY
The seller has signed a Limited Service Listing Agreement with us to handle only certain aspects of the transaction and Seller will be negotiating themselves from Purchase Contract to closing.
Instructions for preparing Purchase Contract:
1 ) Section A-2(d) No Agency Representation:
[X] Seller is a Customer and is not represented by a Brokerage Firm.
2) Section “T-3” of Purchase Contract enter “Hawaii Real Estate Team” for Escrow instructions.
Name of Seller’s Agent: Mark Guagliardo State License No: RB-21781
Brokerage Firm: Hawaii Real Estate Team State License No: RB-22071
Brokerage Firm Address: 1043 Makawao Ave #110, Makawao HI 96768
Phone: 808-747-9670Email: Broker@HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com
3) Email Purchase Contract, Addendum and any attachments to Seller Email address in Realtor Remark, once signed by all parties send copy to Offers@HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com
4) Listing Broker must Sign Accepted Purchase Contract on Bottom of Page 14 to comply with HAR rules.
5) We will create the cooperating brokers agreement (COOP) and email to you.
6) Include Hawaii Real Estate Team in Escrow as Seller Brokerage, update us on any status changes.
7) Inform us of closing changes or delays to prevent any MLS fines regarding this transaction.
This ensures legal compliance and Buyers agent entry as sold on MLS.
If our Brokerage receives a fine due to us not being notified by you or your Brokerage
We will notify MLS of your error and have them forward the fine to Buyer’s Agent.