Click to access the login or register cheese
What are the Services Provided by Real Estate Agents?
- Research local listing active, pending, or sold on MLS.
- Stay on top of industry news, trends, and policies.
- Coordinate appointments with clients.
- Host open houses and showings.
- Take photos of properties for marketing materials and flyers.
- Stage the home for showings.
- Network with other real estate professionals.
- Research the current market to establish a fair asking price.
- Set an appointment.
- Research currently listed properties to compare prices.
- Prepare a “Comparable Market Analysis” to establish a fair market value.
- Research property’s ownership, deed type, information regarding lot size and dimensions, the property’s land use coding restrictions, current use and zoning, etc.
- Prepare listing package
- Give you an overview of market projections and current conditions.
- Present a marketing plan.
- Prepare property guidance for showings.
- Schedule showing times.
- Discuss other financing options
Marketing the Listing
- Coordinate showings with potential buyers.
- Submit property local, regional, or national real estate sites.
- Update seller with marketing reports, pricing changes, etc.
- Review all “Offer to Purchase” contracts.
- Discuss any offers and help you negotiate.
- Contact the buyer’s agent to discuss the offer.
- Update listing as “Sale Pending”
- Coordinate survey, termite, and any needed inspections.
Closing the Contract
- Confirm that contract is signed by all parties
- Update forms and files
- Coordinate the closing process with seller, buyer, and buyer’s agent
- Schedule final walkthrough
- Check paperwork for errors
- Set status as “Sold”
- Clarify any questions or concerns with you.
- Respond to any follow-up calls and tie up loose ends.